Cyber Crime Specialist
The Criminal Justice Technician Technical Certificate program is a complementary certificate program for the Information Security and Criminal Justice students. This certificate program will provide basic training in Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime. The technical certificate of credit prepares students for a position in law enforcement, corrections, or security.
Students can enter the Cyber Crime Specialist certificate program any semester. A full-time student can complete this program in 2 semesters. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 21 semester credit hours.
Individuals wanting to enroll in the Cyber Crime Specialist certificate program must be able to deal with a wide array of situations with a level head.
Offered at the Following Campuses/Delivery Mode
- North Campus (Sandersville)
- South Campus (Dublin)
$30,000.00 – $50,000.00
Tuition & Fees: $2,762.00
Books & Supplies: $710.00
(Costs are estimated and are subject to change.)
Graduates are prepared for employment opportunities as entry-level Computer Forensics technicians.
- Submit a completed application and application fee;
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Meet assessment requirements by taking the entrance placement test. In lieu of the placement test, official scores on COMPASS, ASSET, SAT, ACT, PSAT or GED may be substituted.