Certified Customer Service Specialist
The Certified Customer Service Specialist (CCSS) program provides training in the core interpersonal and technical skills required to deliver exceptional customer service in a broad range of customer contact jobs.
Students are accepted into the Certified Customer Service certificate program any semester. A full-time student can complete this program in 1 semester. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 11 semester credit hours.
Individuals wanting to enroll in the Certified Customer Service Specialist certificate program must be able to work with people and have dynamic interpersonal and technical skills.
Offered at the Following Campuses/Delivery Mode
- North Campus (Sandersville)
- South Campus (Dublin)
- Online (Distance Education)
$16,640.00 – $20,800.00
Tuition & Fees: $1,762.00
Books & Supplies: $400.00
(Costs are estimated and are subject to change.)
Graduates are prepared for employment in the service industry. Instruction and practical application of learned skills provide a broad occupational background which appeals to prospective employers.
- Submit a completed application and application fee;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- OFTC may accept a student’s official entrance score on the following validated assessment instruments if the scores meet the required minimums: COMPASS/ASSET, SAT, ACT, PSAT, PACT, Accuplacer/Accuplacer Next Generation/Companion, HOPE GPA after completion of 10th grade of 2.6 or higher, or GED.