Administrative Support Assistant
The Administrative Support Assistant Technical Certificate of Credit program prepares individuals to provide administrative support under the supervision of office managers, executive assistants, and other office personnel.
Students may enter the Administrative Support Assistant certificate program any semester. A full-time student can complete this program in 2 semesters. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 20 semester credit hours.
Individuals wanting to enroll in the Administrative Support Assistant certificate program must be able to work in an office setting, type and produce business documents, be a fast and accurate typist, show initiative, work with people, work as a team member, multi-task, display a professional appearance, work with computers and computer application software, and have a strong work ethic.
Offered at the Following Campuses/Delivery Mode
- North Campus (Sandersville)
- South Campus (Dublin)
- Online (Distance Education)
$16,640.00 – $20,800.00
Tuition & Fees: $2,662.00
Books & Supplies: $600.00
(Costs are estimated and are subject to change.)
Administrative Support Assistants perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run an organization efficiently. They schedule meetings and appointments; organize and maintain paper and electronic files; conduct research; and disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, Web Sites and e-mail. They may also handle travel and guest arrangements.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please view OFTC’s gainful employment data for this program.
- Submit a completed application and application fee;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Meet assessment requirements by taking the entrance placement test. In lieu of the placement test, official scores on COMPASS, ASSET, SAT, ACT, PSAT or GED may be substituted.